Get HealthyAchieve A More Healthy You
Welcome To Healthy Bodies
We Are Ready To Help You Today.
Medical & Dental Care Is Our Expertise
Whether your primary concern is with your teeth or with your body we can inform you about the general condition of your physical health and evaluate the medical & dental aspects of your primary health concern.
We live our lives with our bodies. Therefore our bodies are priceless and we must do everything we can to nourish, heal and protect them. At Healthy Bodies, we measure health by how well each of us can live an enjoyable life. Our Medical and Dental care is design to Get People Healthy so that they and ourselves can live effortlessly, efficiently and enjoyably. We want great health for all people and thus we are committed to practicing Medicine and Dentistry at only the highest levels possible.
A Bit About Our Approach
We are intensely focused on improving the quality of your body using our knowledge in both medicine and dentistry. The science and art of our medical and dental care is based upon principles that strengthen the doctor patient relationship and produce the best clinical outcomes. We seek to obtain highest levels of familiarity, kindness and honesty while offering the best solutions and performing services at our greatest ability. We are dedicated to understanding the fine details of your medical or dental concerns. We are devoted to practicing medicine and dentistry with standards that are higher than modern healthcare.
An Exceptional Experience
What We Can Do For You
How To Get Started With Us
1. Reserve Your First Consultation.
Call our office between 8am and 5pm to speak with one of our administrative assistants to reserve your consultation with us. You may also request a consultation with us 24 hours a day by texting 813-540-5005 or by completing a request on our website. Upon receiving your request for a consultation our administrative team will contact you as soon as possible to confirm the details of your consultation with us.
Please have available the following items to expedite your request
- Your preferred email address.
- Any health insurance information that you would like to use to help with the cost your care.
- A smart phone, tablet computer or other electronic device to complete our registration forms.
2. Finish Our Check-In Process Prior To Your Consultation.
We want you to take full advantage of our fast check in process. To help us prepare for your arrival we ask that you provide us with the following items prior to your visit.
- Complete Our Registration Forms.
- Email/Fax To Us Pertinent Medical & Dental Records.
- Email/Fax To Us Your Current List Of Medications.
- Email/Fax To Us Recent/Previous Labs, Xrays, etc.
- Email/Fax To Us A Copy Of Your Insurance Card.
- Email/Fax To Us A Copy Of Your Official ID.
- Have available your preferred method of payment.
3. Arrive At Your First Consultation.
Upon your arrival our doctor & dentist will be waiting for you. Our time is reserved only for you so please arrive at our office 10 Minutes prior to your reservation time. Once you have arrived at our reception area we will complete our fast check in process and your consultation will begin immediately. We reserve up to 1 hour and a half to listen and understand the details of your health concerns during your first consultation.
Our objectives during your first consultation are:
- Explore the details of your primary health concerns.
- Begin to determine the root causes of any medical & dental problems you may have.
- Explore the best approaches to improving the quality of your health.